BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

the dilemma

DILEMMA
n. noun
  1. A situation that requires a choice between options that are or seem equally unfavorable or unsatisfactory.
  2. A problem that seems to defy a satisfactory solution.
  3. An argument that presents two alternatives, each of which has the same consequence

so my dilemma is blogging. I love to blog and blogging has helped me focus, allowed me to meet some wonderful friends for life, and to share info or just vent when needs be. alas the smaller I get the less I need to do any of these things as I've started to LIVE! I have no problem talking about my day or life but I'm not sure how useful that info is to anyone struggling on their journey to wellness/wholeness. many of my blogs are becoming 'fluff" pieces just to blog every single day this year (as I committed to) so I hope y'all bear with me while I figure this out! I certainly don't want to gve up blogging or my connection here on blogger. but once I fulfill my commitment I doubt it's gonna be an every day event. a happy medium a few times a week when I have actual stuff to blog about would be the ultimate goal........how have y'all dealt with this?
I know many of the blogs I followed when I started are gathering dust and no longer used and that saddens me because I doubt it's because they met goal and no longer have issues. more likely it's the shame of doing so well, dropping all the weight, getting fit and then regaining it all. goodness knows we've all don't that if I ran away everytime I backslid I'd have been through a hundred blogs by now! lol
so that being said today my body needed food and sleep and apparently lots of both!
med pizza thin crust white sauce with double bacon
2 fish tacos (meat and cheese only)
1 beef taco ("    "  "  ')
2 sausage biscuits
2 bologna biscuits
nutty bar
cheese puffs
1/4 beef dog with cheese
1/2 sm bag funyuns
butterfinger
then I went to bed at 10:30 and slept until 8:39 when my alarm went off.
and yet I wanna sleep MORE MORE MORE! I'm actually glad I'm enjoying sleep because I never have it feels like wasted time to me. I would sleep mayhaps 4 hours a night and be rearin to go the next day. I did that all thru school and up until about 2 years ago then I needed 6 hours and now I like 8 to 10 hours when possible. but less than 8 and I feel it bad (don't get old!lol)





love this and I'm gonna commit to doing this at least 30 minutes a day because I AM WORTH IT!


and this is how I've been approaching my food as of late instead of it being the enemy
Photo: And according to what makes me feel amazing, and what will keep me upright mobile for many years to come! :)
so if I wanna get to goal I just do it!


Photo

4 comments:

  1. I admire you for blogging everyday, but I hear you. When something becomes a 'chore' it becomes a struggle. That's how I felt about tracking my food intake....everyday was becoming a chore and I just couldn't do it anymore. As for blogging, I doubt I could commit to writing everyday. I seem to be doing good with every 2-3 days (and even then probably some are fluff...ha ha ha...I'm just a fluff puff! ha ha ha)

    Love ya.....keep rockin' on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging every day is a huge commitment and, I, for one, love hearing from you every day no matter what. At the same time, I totally understand the need to cut back cyber life and enjoy real life. I am supportive of whatever decision you make. It will be the right one for you.

    I, too, have wondered how my blog will look when I get to my goal weight. I think I'll keep it because I think I'll need the accountability. My blog has changed significantly than what I thought it would be when I started, so why not change again? Life changes our blogs should reflect that.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that sign about not dieting. That's a great way to think about it!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!