BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

NEVER GONNA GIVE UP/IN!

I'M NEVER GONNA GIVE UP/IN! I SHALL BE WHO I WANT TO BE AND BY GOLLY IF YOU DOUBT ME YOU'RE GONNA FEEL/LOOK DUMB WHEN I DO!
THAT BEING SAID SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVITY AND UPLIFTING STUFF. DONT EVER TRY TO GUILT YOURSELF INTO HEALTH/WELLBEING CAUSE SHAME (even self-shame) NEVER WORKS. IT'S CRUEL AND STUPID!



and as silly/sad as this is I'm actually eating (in controlled portions) the bad food so I can restock the pantry next week in a healthier manner. I bought the shit now I gotta eat it! (I had 2 short paychecks and from taking time off for a festival and a pow wow and spent DOUBLE! lol) so this is kinda tongue in cheek! LMAO



I ate:
3 hot dogs (no bun)
chili (no beans)
ritz garlic butter crackers
puffcorn
froot loops with milk (sm bowl)
caramel puffcorn (1/2 bag)
bbq ribs
garlic toast
hamburger (no bread)

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, I too can relate to eating all the bad stuff so it won't tempt me later!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!