BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, September 5, 2014

RIP: Joan Rivers

my heart is sad today. joan rivers has been one of my faves as long as I can remember.....and I'm gonna break from my don't be negative mode for just a minute to say how horrid I find it that joan rivers (like lauren bacall) hasn't gotten the attention her passing deserves (is it because they're female or mayhaps their deaths aren't salacious enough) so in honor of her and her no non-sense take I'm gonna say something very unkind from the bottom of my heart............move the F over robin and let the bitch get her due! I'm so glad she worked right up till the end and that she made it back on the tonight show (johnny/nbc shafted her BAD!)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srtES-HebG0
hysterical in case you missed it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!