BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

JUST DO IT!

DONT THINK ABOUT IT, DONT HESITATE ABOUT IT, DONT FRET ABOUT IT, JUST DO IT!
Photo: You don't always look for
 and yes I'm walking my talk!
food:
1/4 lb beef dog
bacon biscuit
balongna
sm bag sour cream chips
oatmeal
bbq corn chips (lowest carbs of all chips!)
pepperoni
totinos pizza (sm)
apparently I'm havin a circulation issue cause my feet keep tingling, not goin all the way asleep just feelin kinda tight and tingly but not swollen. gonna up my garlic, magnesium, and calcium too.





2 comments:

  1. I never understood the 'just do it' slogan until I started really caring about my life......and stopped making excuses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because if you're NOT doing it you feel like a cheat and it makes your squirm! I speak from a personal standpoint! lol

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!