BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, September 26, 2014

taste bud duds

my taste buds seem to be all wonky, honestly they never came back after I took the steroids and dialated my eye twice a day for two weeks. anything earthy tstaes disgusting (potatoes, carrots, etc) and thing I usually LOVE (biscuits) are just blah. nothing gets me excited any more and mayhaps I eat more just looking for that MMMMMMMMMMMM YUMM I'm used to. apparently food is simply nourishment and not pleasurable any longer. I'd like a happy medium where I can enjoy it but not sure how to re-align taste buds!
I ate:
butterfinger
ramen
chicken breast
bbq chips
garlic bread
a couple of ritz garlic butter crackers
that's it and didn't truly enjoy any of it. I'm thinking of doin a fast for a week and seeing if that will work. gotta study the calander and pick an appropriate time.
lololol
Photo
well DUH! how'd we screw this up???



I'm still workin at it! lol

and YES!

3 comments:

  1. I've had a lot of moments lately in that last thought about deciding to live my life with deliberate purpose, which has made me happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's wonderful, I'm glad you've used your "off" time constructively!

      Delete
  2. I hate it when my tastebuds get all wonky. I wind up eating more trying to find something that tastes right. I hope you get a solution soon.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!