BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

SCARY/SAD STATISTICS

WELL FOR STARTERS AMERICAN MEN NOW HAVE AN AVERAGE WAIST OF 40 INCHES AND WOMEN 38!
I'm a 32 , I was a 40 at my very worst when I was over 300, so my jaba the hut phase is average? WTF?
I suppose this is good for US but not for humanity as we expand and expand!
Mexico has surpassed the United States as the world's fattest nation, with 32.8% of its population now classed as obese.
This worrying figure is higher than the percentage of obese US citizens, who weigh in at 32%.
The information comes from a report by the United Nations charting obesity rates across the world.
It reveals that 70% of Mexicans are overweight and childhood obesity figures have tripled in the last decade.


In U.S., Self-Reported Weight Up Nearly 20 Pounds Since 1990

Men's and women's ideal weight has also increased

by Elizabeth Mendes
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- American men, on average, say they weigh 196 pounds and women say they weigh 160 pounds. Both figures are nearly 20 pounds higher than the average that men and women reported in 1990. As Americans' actual weight has increased, so has their ideal weight.
bwlduazsp0wyxdej6xwuta.gifWomen actual and ideal weight

Today, men on average say their ideal weight is 181 pounds and women say 138 pounds.
Men's and women's perceptions of their own ideal weight have generally increased over the same period that their self-reported actual weight has increased, although to a somewhat smaller degree. This means that not only do men and women report that they weigh more today versus 20 years ago, but they are also getting further away from their ideal weight.
Comparing the self-reports of actual and ideal weights, the average man weighs 15 pounds more than his ideal today, compared with 9 pounds in 1990. The average woman weighs 22 pounds more than her ideal today, compared with 13 pounds in 1990. The current figures for men and women are the highest Gallup has measured to date.
These results are based on Gallup's annual Health and Healthcare survey, conducted Nov. 3-6. Gallup has asked Americans to say how much they weigh yearly since 2001 and in 1990 and 1999.
Subtracting men's and women's average self-reported weight from their average ideal weight reveals that 64% of men and 68% of women are currently over their ideal weight.


this is really BAD BAD BAD! and it's only gonna get worse with out fast food Monsanto ruled fda who cares more about money than health.
I needed a giggle after all these "weighty" issues so her ya go!


STILL NOT


as far as my food yesterday was iffy:
bacon biscuit (2)
fried bologna
fried catfish
 ceasar salad
baby ruth
bbq corn chips
pop corn
I would have been fine with all of this except I decided to splurge and have sweet tea when we were at cheddars, and it was sooooooooooo tasty. I haven't had sweet tea in ages, and I never drink anything with actual sugar so imagine my horror when I got horrid heartburn and bloating , then I spent 2 hours getting rid of everything I had eaten while trapped on the loo. which meant I got 4 hours sleep before work and I felt icky all night ...........I was of course starving but afraid to eat so I had some plain popcorn. I KNEW better, but alas I am human and on occasion throw myself under the bus!








Tagged Meme Dry That Feels Good
lol
and now y'all have a GREAT morning!







Percentage who are under, at, and over their ideal weight

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, that's not the best bus to be under! Hope things settle down for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel fine today, I just don't eat sugar very often and in liquid form that was way too much!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!