BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, September 29, 2014

fake it

well I'm just gonna suck it up and fake it till I make it. I cant stand whiny pathetic people who give up, and that AINT me!
here's a WTF? I did one of those facebook tests for what magical creature is inside you. silly and fun right? WRONG?!
apparently I'm an abomination that NEVER occurs in nature. these are only created when they're forced to breed in captivity and they're unstable and CRAZY. not sure why but this tweaked me, goodness knows I've been called an abomination before, but really WTF does a liger have to do with magic.
Liger
You are a Liger! You are like a lion and tiger mixed bred for skills in magic! You are a unique and not afraid to be yourself. (And you actually do exist!

as far as food:
grilled cheese with ham
granola bar (2)
puffcorn
chicken breast
pepperoni
angle hair pasta
more chicken breast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!