BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, September 1, 2014

light rain

ok y'all know I NEVER get sappy and sucked in but this 4 minutes will make you STOP and THINK! hopefully it will inspire you, move you, and even CHANGE you. it made me squall and that's not an easy thing to do. if you're aren't intrigued yet you should be, so watch this video and take it to heart please and thank you kindly! oh and pass it on to EVERYONE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_q88T-xmPg


yep maybe I just needed washing! so today is a new day and a new me. yesterday doeant matter all my bs doesn't matter and all my doubts are WASHED away!



and this just made me GUFFAW, yes it's not a typo or autocorrect I guffawed! lol

3 comments:

  1. Hi Timothy, Too often lately, I've been coming up with little excuses. Today, I NEED to get 60 pushups done at home because they make my bench press stronger on Sunday. For a while, I had a legit reason for not doing them--a very painful knee during past months. But that knee is healing and I don't think it factors into my decision making today. So onward, without excuses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the September thing. September is MY mouth! I'm gonna rock it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!