BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

post-happy day

I had a kinda blah day but I understand why. I was exhausted from bein outside all day on sunday, I didn't get enough sleep, drank too much caramel colored drinks ( I normally drink diet dew) and I paid the price and awoke after sleeping badly to a blasé kinda mood. but I refuse to let that get me down so I've done laundry, cleaned out my dvr , and I'm getting my blog and artist of the day posts done. I also did an email update for all my friends (I used to do it weekly but alas the lack of response made me abandon that) I'm not even sure why I bother mayhaps 1 out of 30 will respond to even acknowledge they received it.
this was my daily card on timothys tarot today
todays card is the FIVE of CUPS:
I'm a genuinely happy person and an optimist 99.9% of the time but bein a Gemini I do have my highs and lows. yesterday I attended a pow wow all day and it was marvelous, I had a TERRIFIC time. this morning ...I'm exhausted and sore and feelin the effects of too much fry bread and not enough rest so it's angst time and timmy is feelin petulant. I KNOW where it's coming from and I KNOW what to do, ibuprofen taken, food fixed, bootstraps firmly in hand and let the pulling begin!
when that gloom and loss seem overwhelming and all you can focus on is the losses it's VERY important that you take a good look around you and focus on the positives in your life. EVERYONE has positives no matter how dire the situation so stop whining, stop moping, stop fretting, stop HESITATING , get off your duff and make yourself happy. that's right happiness is a choice and once you decide to go there nothing can stop you. even writing this down is helping me to get out of my lil funk because I have a most excellent life and I'm very grateful for it. we all have these down times the secret is in not letting them keep you down...................so now I'm gonna tra la la thru my day singing build me up buttercup and make of it what I want it to be!





Timothy L Martin's photo.Timothy L Martin's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!