BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, September 19, 2014

strike a "TREE" pose!

Photo: Did you miss the #BiggestLoser: Glory Days premiere? You can watch the full episode now: http://bit.ly/BLpremiere
not sure if I'm gonna watch or not...........I miss my jillian already!

 and alas I must admit the sad sad truth...........................
Photo: Courtesy of Andrea Orbeck a message of self acceptance positioned with a laugh :)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Photo: Muster your courage. Say it out loud. Put it into the world. Tell me... What are YOU gonna commit to change #startingtoday!
fellin better now that I got some sleep .............
I ate:
macaroni
hamburger patty (2)
hot dog
Cheetos
not very hungry and I'm fine with that!
and it's always good to namedrop those who inspire you so here's my shout out to Dolphina of the Goddess Workout!
and aaron star of hot nude yoga!
 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI



so how about ya'll are you ready to strike a "TREE" pose!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!