BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

shift happens

doin ok my tummy is acting up occasionally in revolting ways and food that has NEVER bothered me before suddenly is and tastes weird too. mayhaps my body is going through a MAJOR shift!

so i'll figure it out but honestly I feel like I'm in aholding pattern right now pln wise, I wanna lose the 8 pounds to get me into ONEderland but apparently not enough to just friggin do it.

food wise I'm doin okay but not stellar
I ate:
chicken sandwich
buffalo chicken
bacon
peanuts
almonds
sunflower kernels
butterfinger
bologna biscuit
bacon biscuit'
steak biscuit


I've really just been playing WOW aka WORLD OF WARCRAFT and enjoying it immensely with no guilt, but it's that I work hard I deserve to relax mindset and I KNOW I have to snap out of it, but not today! lol

this I KNOW!



1 comment:

  1. We are waiting to reactivate our accounts till Warlords of D come out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!