BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

blah blah meh

Day 1283 - Blah
bad/busy night all by myself at work and it was homecoming and race weekend, they've seriously got to pull their heads out of their asses! I'm just tired and annoyed and I have a headache and my feet hurt................but there's nothing to be done but suck it up. I'm off for 2 days and I shall not bitter away free time! so consider this my "VENT" as long as I get bit out I can let it go! lolol


I ate:
1 cup angel pasta with chicken breast
chicken breast
puffcorn
ramen
garlic bread
almond granola bar
peanut butter granola bar

lol




2 comments:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!