BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

PROGRESS PICS

I STAYED AT 207 FOR THE MONTH OG AUGUST EATING ANY AND EVERYTHING I WANTED AND I STAYED AT 207 SO THATS GREAT BUT MY SHAPE (I actually have one) HAS PROGRESSED EVEN IF THE SCALES HAVENT CAUGHT UP. AND MY CONFIDENECE IS MUCH GREATER AS WELL. SO IT'S A WIN-WIN AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.


the shorts are a medium and I have NEVER worn a shirt that form fitting even at home. this is what I'm wearing today in front of the whole family. a HUGE step and I'm gonna wear a tank top to the pow wow tomorrow as well.
food wise I did average:
cheese puffs (handful)
butterfinger cup
salami
bologna
peanut butter cookie (1)
tuna salad
bbq skins
peanut butter
biscuits (8) yes a whole damn pack of grands (over the course of a day)

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I'd say mayhaps you should consider 207 your goal weight.

    Good luck wearing clothes that actually fit. I wear mine loose too.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good lord NO! I'm still top heavy with a gut probably 185 is the ultimate. that's the weight I felt most comfortable at and looked the best. so 22 more pounds and i'll be happy!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!