BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

pig out

pig_out.gif
so I had an ups n downs kinda day so I decided not to starve at the buffet but to eat it all lolol
(weird Mame reference for those not literary!)

I of course took it to the literal extreme:
pizza: medium think crust white sauce double bacon
specialty buffalo chicken with ranch
garlic parmesan bites (16 with garlic sauce)
spaghetti
bbq corn chips
baby ruth
Cheetos
pork steak
buffalo chicken sandwich
grilled cheese with bacon
French fries
nutter bar
and that was just yesterday I haven't eaten breakfast yet (my day goes from wake up to go to bed so I still have like 5 hours and I'm starving (literally) my tummy is growling and I'm naseaus  which wont settle til I put something on my tummy..............I think I have woken the sleeping beast (my ravenous hunger) so gonna have to low/no carb it for a couple of days til that calms down , that bein said I have what I have in the house and no more scratch til I get paid at midnight tonight so I'm gonna do the best I can with what I have!
5591882322_3a6357ee61.jpg
I think this requires some physical activity so I'm gonna do some bellydancing to ground and center and some sweatin to the oldies to get my metabolism going!
Gay Richard Simmons - LET'S SWEAT IT OUT STAY POSITIVE!
and I need to focus so it's back to my WWTD (what would tara do) I will/shall/can/must turn that into a WHAT WOULD TIMOTHY DO!

y'all remember the ridiculously photogenic guy this is the funnies meme I've seen! lol



and I just think this ones awesome! gotta do me some of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!