BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

prayers needed

hey y'all as you may know I'm from Alabama and they really need y'alls prayers. so far my family is ok but the tornados got pretty gosh darn close.
on the good side I'm doin fine with just cutting back so I'm sticking to that a bit longer, I was down another pound to 208 this week.
I ate..........
headliner sandwich, the specialty of the dover newsstand cafĂ© it's 2 slices of grilled buttered texas toast, ham, and bacon with lettuce and tomato and their "secret" sauce. so gosh darn yummy, I also had mayhaps 8 fries I gave most of them away cause I was getting full ( a novel/new experience)
Italian sausage
chicken tenders (5) over the course of 4 hours it was just too busy to eat
and this morning I'm having a grilled cheese with bacon for supper
things are picking up with doing readings as the weather improves and I'm SLOWLY whittling my amazon cart down only 97 items left! LMAO there were n136 so I'm making progress this week I ordered the complete mcmillion and wife series, the labyrinth tarot deck, and something else cant for the life of me remember what, so it must have been VERY important!
oh yeah I got 7287 steps it's still pouring here so I'm happy with that!  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your family is safe. Those storms were rough.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!