BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

silly happy

the silliest things make me happy, like I got the 1st two seasons of the love boat. I'm mr cynical and I enjoy non happy endings to books and movies but occasionally I like silly fluff and the love boat is like tv cotton candy a sweet confection with no substance that is exceedingly sappy yet makes me have the warm fuzzies! so YEAH BABY.............the love boat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbO2hlNb6w8&feature=player_embedded


as for the rest it's been ok lol
I ate:
spaghetti
garlic bread
Italian sausage (2)
oreo (4)
2 sausage biscuits (hardees)
country fried steak biscuit with gravy (hardees)
bbq Vienna sausage
ritz garlic butter crackers
I got 14392 steps
I also got some fun new "toys" lol the Lenormand deck which is a fortune telling deck of 36 cards and really has nothing to do with tarot. I simply want to see how gifted I am. a book on said deck and some blank tarot cards so I can prototype my new deck to see how it actually works (I have one card completed and three more in the figuring it out stage. I also got some astrodice because I need to bone up on my astrology and this seems like a cool way to do it. I also got new bags for all my decks so I can dispose of those pesky boxes and house them in style!
it's time I ponied up in all aspects of my life, mental, physical, and spiritual so that's the plan..........no more stalling and half-assing time to put it in gear. shoot long past time truth be told. so the game plan is simply JUST DO EVERYTHING!





lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!