BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

the strength of ASGARD

had an ok day and hopefully my horrible craving for waffles I've had for days and days will be quenched this morning! lemme tell ya a couple of days ago there was 1/2 a bottle of syrup and 2 waffles in the freezer so when I wanted waffles I bought one of those small 6packs of aunt jemima frozen ones came home cooked em slathered butter on them and went to get the syrup out of the cabinet and you guessed it nothing, so someone ate 1/2 bottle of syrup on 2 waffles but apparently it was santa coming early because no one here will cop to it!
so I have all these darn waffles and nothing to eat them with, I HATE fruit or cool whip or any of that stuff I'm strictly a butter and syrup kinda guy ( I may eat waffles/pancakes once a year) but I was too exhausted to go to the store so yesterday I stopped at redners and did my shopping everything EXCEPT syrup! lol of course it was pouring rain so I took the kids to the bus stop and went back to get my syrup (in gym shorts and a tank no less and I NEVER go out without bein dressed) well darn it to heck frozen waffles do NOT reheat well one nasty bite and I was done with that so this morning I stopped at wal mart and got another package which are in the toaster over as I write this................wish me luck after all that they better be some gal darned tasty waffles indeed! LMAO
other than that I ate :
chicken tenders
Cheetos
ham
pepperoni
ceasar salad
American cheese
and fixin to eat waffles! lol
I also got 11473steps and about 20 minutes of yoga.


I found this cool site with interesting workouts so I thought I'd share one check out the link for all kinds of game of thrones, superhero, etc etc workouts to spice up your sweat!
Get the strength and body of Thor with the ultimate Thor workout!

You can see more workouts based off of your favorite superheroes, TV shows, movies and more at http://bit.ly/SuperWorkouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!