BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

NORMAL?

SO I GOT A COMMENT THAT MY BLOG WASNT USEFUL BECAUSE I EAT NORMAL? really? do I eat normal, not at all i don't think. lol of course i am NOT on a plan now as I've been trying to see what just portion control would do for the last month or so, still not sure cause it feels strange I've been in the weight loss wars for so long............
and of course yesterday i had waffles and then all day i had to sit on the toilet in misery. cest le vie I'm just not used to that many carbs and bread of any kind can set it off i guess the syrup was just too much and i paid for it.
 
so my experiment has moments of bliss and hours of horror but seems to be a good lesson to learn overall. I'm certainly better at listening to my body's signals and responding appropriately.
today i ate:
chicken breast
pecan pie (one of the 68 cent sm from wal mart)
ham steak
picked the toppings off of 3 slices of pizza (2 pepperoni, 1 bacon)
Cheetos
walnuts
mini ravioli (sm microwave size)
still that normal comment has me PONDERIN where I'm at and what i need/should do..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm something to ruminate on  indeed!

4 comments:

  1. You go on being 'normal' That's what this whole journey is about.....living normally and succeeding!!!! That person that said that just paid you a HUGE HUGE compliment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks darlin so far the "experiment" is workin well

      Delete
  2. I am sorry. It was a compliment. I wish I could eat like a Normal person. I am jealous I guess. I love your blog you are so quirky. This is also meant in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was fine it's just my quirky humor too, I tend to ponder too much so this was somewhat tongue in cheek mixed with my murphy laws life! sorry if I sounded angsty LMAO and I took it as a compliment but the funny was what eating "normal" still does to me on occasion! you keep right on readin/enjoyin and say what you want I LOVE feedback!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!