BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

weigh in

ok so I've been eating off plan whatever I want for a month and I weigh 209...........so that's a really good thing I haven't put on any weight eating what I want so theoretically if I cut back and change from junk to healthy food and MOVE I should be able to lose.............theoretically LOLOL
my body tends to pick a weight and hang tough so we shall see. last time I was stuck at 226 for 3 years then it dropped to 216 for a year or so............gonna figure out what I wanna do and restart on june 1st. cause I already have birthday plans on may 30th so theres no point in going gung ho only to go off plan. at least I KNOW I'm not packing on the pounds.
on another note I'm so happy I'm giddy today two of my all time fave artists tori amos and dolly parton have new albums today..............of course now the quandary is which to listen to first so I let the Stereo Gods decide and hit loaded both into my cd player and hit random, so Tori it is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH69XxWwHuo check it out it's fabulous!

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!