BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

maleficent=magnificent

MALEFICENT = MAGNIFICENT!  totally one of my all time fave fantasy movies it was pure joy! liked this story WAAAAAAAY better than the sleeping beauty fable of olden days.





probably gonna see this one again on the BIG screen!
as for the rest I gave myself permission to have whatever I wanted for my birthday best I could come up with! lolol
hamburger helper lasagna
garlic bread
peanut M & Ms (theatre box)
chicken alfredo and garlic bites from dominos
that's it all I ate all day, apparently my food dreams are kinda simple nope no lobster theadore for me no filet minone, for me a feast is hamburger helper! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE what a total and unapologetic dork I am! I got almost no steps as I walked from house to car to theatre and back, other than that I barely moved...............I did do an all day Love Boat-a-thon which I thouroughly enjoyed. I knew that several guest stars repeated but wow Michelle Lee (knots landing) was on 3 times so far and I'm still on season 1, Robert urich twice, Maureen mccormic twice.........and to my shock Kathy bates was on and she was young and thin!
gotta say as far as days go my B-day was pretty gosh darn GREAT!  there were 10 of my family of friends who went and that in its-self is wonderful that that many people would go just because I wanted to , several of whom actively dislike the fantasy genre. I will say however ALL were won over and agree that Angelina was BORN to play this role in the way Lynda Carter IS Wonder Woman and Hugh Jackman IS Wolverine.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!