BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

cra-cra

so it was cra cra at work two people called out on 2nd shift so NOTHING was done, thank goodness for Keisha coming in to help me out! luckily I like busy so I just kept it happy and kept going and now I'm off for 2 days and today I have no intention of leaving the house at all!
I ate:
cheeseburger (nasty at work) lol
cheesy garlic brad chips (sm bag)
country fried steak biscuit with gravy (2)
coconut egg (left over easter candy)
beef jerky
cheddar cheese crackers (pack)
my main concern now is my right eye is VERY bloodshot and that's the eye I hadthe issue with last year. there's no pain but it doesn't seem to be clearing up, gonna keep on top of it and not let it get bad like before I don't wanna end up in the emergency room again, and of course I just paid that off last month! LMAO cest le vie!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'll say a prayer for your eye. You don't need that again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!