BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

ick pooey

my tummy has been ick pooey but I finally managed to keep down some ritz crackers and a couple of chicken tenders after LOTS of ginger ale and pepto. I have been farting like crazy all day everything went to gas. I felt like I was stiffler in American pie trying to gross people out! lmao
every time I moved I tooted and goodness gracious if I bent over for anything it released a POOTicane that I'm surprised didn't leave a hole in my britches! TMI? lolol
but that's easing off too thank goodness. and the cramps have lessened too.
I ate
ritz crackers
chicken tenders
ginger ale
rolaids!
forgot to set my pedo so no clue probably over 10,000 though I still did my work!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes...I hope that whatever was causing you stomach issues is 'blown' out of your system!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!