BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, May 2, 2014

16520

16520 steps and my dogs are barking! it was BUSY BUSY and I like it that way passes the time and makes me feel like I accomplished something.
it was so busy eating wasn't going to happen so I only ate....
pork steak
ramen noodles with parm cheese/butter
payday
Italian sausage
ham steak (1/2 piece)
I finally got some sleep almost 10 hours and I remembered to take some aleve all the rain had made my joints swell up , so they've been popping and loosening all night. lolol and I feel bed calling my name so i'll probably get another 9 or 10 hours today..............of course I have to be careful I'm already so damn hot that much beauty sleep might be dangerous. I mean men could be overcome with my beauty and loose control of themselves! ;)

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!