BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

i forgot

I forgot...........to eat! WTF?! that's never happened ever! lolol I ate around 6:30 yesterday and then had a snack at 9 and didn't eat anything else till 2am today! imagine that. I was at work and I got queasy and was trying to figure out why when it dawned on me.
so I ate .........
1/4 pd beef dog (twas nasty apparently my tastes are changing and I haven't eaten much beef)
garlic cheesy bread chips (sm bag)
mary sue vanilla butter egg (33cent clearance)
handful of Cheetos
sausage biscuit
that's it for a whole day!
gonna watch some wild wild west since I'm on the last disc of season 1. it seems to be taking me forever cause I can only watch a couple of episodes a day.
I actually have a day off tomorrow with nary a planned thing to do! first time in a long time , so I'm probably gonna catch up on reading, tv, and do some in depth research on the voyager tarot by james wanless cause he's our guest on this weeks tarot talk at 7pm eastern Monday.
y'all have a GREATday now ya hear!

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing, I forgot to eat lunch today. It was so surprising to me that I had to ask 65MD if I'd eaten but just forgotten. He said I hadn't eaten!! What is up with that...
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!