BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

rest aka lazy days

yep I've had 2 GREAT lazy days.............I left the house once for my monthly tarot group and that was it. other than that I've hardly moved and it feels GREAT! I slept and slept and then after I woke up I took a nap! then I had a siesta and a lounge and some dozing off too! sometimes we have to listen to our bodies and just relax...........
on the food front I had:
teddy grahmns
salsbury steak and gravy
biscuits
scrambled eggs
oatmeal cookie
chili (no beans)
tomato soup
grilled cheese
vegetable dip
wheat crackers
potato skin (1)
chicken tenders (sm microwave ones)  3
oatmeal pie
and before y'all tink OMG what a pig! that's Sunday and Mondays food intake! lolol
I got virtually no steps and my poor achy feet are really kinda happy. I DESPERATELY need new work shoes but I've been putting it off because truthfully I'd rather buy a season of something on dvd or go out to eat than spend money I don't get to enjoy and we're supposed to be switching over to shoes bought thru the company but I don't know exactly when.







now lemme say I agree and disagree with this 100%! lmao everyone should be able to wear whatever they want to the beach but you should be prepared to see pictures of said self and if it's painful for you to look at spare everyone else the discomfort. my only issue is when it gets obscene and the bikini looks like dental floss up an elephants ass. I would NEVER wear at speedo at my current weight but hey if you wanna wear a mankini you go right ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I missed you while I was away. I always get a chuckle and some insight when I read your posts. Thank you for being you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need those rest days!!!!!!! I'm glad you had two back to back rest days! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!