BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, May 16, 2014

venting

I don't know about y'all but for me it's almost never the BIG stuff that sends me into a homicidle frenzy it's that little nothing thing that hits me at the wrong time and place and man oh man was I there this morning. 3rd shift is treated like everyones step child but we do the bulk of the work and last night was a bear. I had a truck to put away a milk order issues with vendors and recovering from the disaster that 2nd shift left me................but I got everything done and was leaving when a first shift **************** person actually came to get me and tell me I didn't do my job. I had taken out the garbage and layed the new bag over the can but had gotten interrupted before I actually put it in the can. WTF? seriously you're gonna come at me with that.............I blew a gasket. in the first place it was the barista who is low man on totem pole and NOT my boss, 2ndly I had set up his next round of coffee for him (not my job nor required of me) and he doesn't do half the stuff he's supposed to on any given day. I may have yelled, I might have curse, I know I went off to the manager about the 90 year old tiddy baby and he better pick his battles with me because now I'm actively gonna make it more unpleasant and not so easy for him. petty is as petty does I guess! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
not even sure why this tweaked me so badly other than I'm exhausted and it was a BAD night but anywho I feel better getting it out and letting it go so on to more important stuff
I ate:
triscuit dill
ham
chicken tenders (5)
potato wedges (5 tiny ones)
onion rings (the chip not the real ones)
peanut butter cookies (2)
I got 12,756 steps
so gonna watch a couple of episodes of wild wild west and go to bed. it's pouring here we're supposed to get between 2 and 4 inches today according to the weather. so it should be good sleeping conditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!