BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

a blog is...........

a blog is a blog is a blog as long as there's words in the space right? lol sometimes I wonder WHY I committed to do this every single day for a year but I'm almost at the halfway mark so I have to keep my head down and blinders on and just do it!
I ate............
country fried steak and gravy biscuit from hardees (2)
cool ranch doritos
meatball sub no sauce
spicy chiken breast sandwich
garlic chips
payday
so all junk all day but not a huge amount of food for a 24 hour period. I'm happy with my progress in portions and in knowing when I'm full. that's 3 meals and 1 snack for the breakdown.
I also got 10112 steps and I did 15 minutes of yoga (all the time I had)

4 comments:

  1. Kudos for really learning to listen and accept your bodies signals to know when you are full and when you really need to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I don't want to read a blog where you can eat what you want. You know when to stop. You have become a normal eater. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my oh my mayhaps I should go on a GYNORMOUS binge so i'll be "interesting" again! LMAO but since I still have almost 40 pounds to goal I'm not yet a "normal" size!

      Delete
    2. I am sorry I was joking. I really enjoy your blog.

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!