BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A DAY WITHOUT YOU..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aAf8oe6NwE


A DAY WITHOUT YOU WOULD BE A DAY WITH ME, and I'm GOOD with that! lmao


havin some tummy issues, everything turned to gas/bloat and I was having cramps so I left work an hour early and took some pepto and ginger ale. hopefully it's just something I ate and not the start of something!
speaking of food I ate:
chicken tenders
spicy chicken sandwich with bacon and swiss (mayhaps the culprit)
I also ate 2 of the yellow mystery flavor doritos (YUK!) it was VERY citrus in a ugh way
that's it I was in bed by 11am yesterday and slept til almost 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!