BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

a good show and fmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boxCrvDkxNM
we had a FANTASTIC show on the tarot talk last night, our special guest was james wanless creator of the voyager tarot. a super cool must have deck for anyone interested in tarot. I posted the link in case y'all missed it.
I ate out at cheddars yesterday so I had
Caesar Salad
honey glazed croissant (just 1)
cornmeal crusted catfish
fries (only 1/2 an order I brought the rest home and gave them away)
I must share that I did have 3 glasses of sweet tea (it was YUMMY!) I NEVER get calories/carbs from a beverage so that is unusual but I'm good with it.
flatbread crackers
beef bologna
handful of Cheetos.
I have stuck to the portion control instead of a plan because it's been working mayhaps I'm finally at that normal place where I actually recognize when I'm full. for me that's been the hardest part of this journey................
and now for FRIEND MAKIN MONDAYS

Friend Makin Mondays: Colors

I wanted to say a big thank you to Kenlie at All The Weigh, she hosted Friend Makin Mondays for a long time, and decided to take a break and I looked after it for a few months, after some discussion Kenlie said I did such a great job, that she officially handed it over to me to keep permanently.
FMM
So welcome to FMM’s new permanent home, and a nice new logo to go with it. Everything else is pretty much staying the same, but I would love some feedback from you guys, do you have any ideas to mix things up, or ideas for topics/questions? I would love to feature one of you a month with your questions. If you are interested please shoot me an email: sarah@losingweightandhavingfun.com
If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Colors

1. When you look out of your nearest window – what is the first color you see?
black, my window is on the side of the house away from the streetlight so it's shrouded in shadow
2. How colorful was your last meal?
hmmmm lets see green for the lettuce, white for dressing, tan for croutons, pale yellow for parm cheese, brown for cornmeal catfish, the bread, and goldenish for the fries........not very! LMAO
3. What color is your car/bike/main mode of transport?
it's not mine it belongs to my roomies mom, but I drive a silver 2014 cruze
4. What color clothes are you wearing?
the clothes of the Gods, yep that's right I am skyclad
5. If you have pets – what color are they?
my scorpion is black and my spider is brown with a pinkish hue to the tips, I also have a white fish with an orange saddle
6. What color is your hair?
a medium dark brown but I have tons of red pigment (mama had black hair daddy was a ginger)





7. What color ink do you prefer to write in?
black and I admit I'm a gel-pen snob at this point!
8. What color is your favorite sports team?
LMAO I'm soooooooooooo not gonna go where my warped thinking might take me so as to not offend anyone, so i'll say red and white for the Alabama crimson tide, that way I only offend auburn fans and no one cares about them anyway! LMAO
9. What color are your favorite pair of shoes?
red and black, they're a custom pair of Elvira shoes I had made. they cost $140 dollars and worth every penny (actually my lovely friend shawnna gave me $100 so it cost me $40)

   
10. What is your favorite flower and if it comes in multiple colors what is your favorite color?
iris, I love all of em but the purple just make me swoon they're so beautiful!
   
Have a fabulous Monday and don’t forget to come back and post a link to your blog post in the comments so I can see how colorful your life is :)
Sarah xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. great answers - irises are very pretty . I am also a gel pen snob, I have tons of them :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!