BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, May 5, 2014

busted blood vessel

well I've decided my eye has a busted blood vessel there's no real pain just a bit of light sensitivity and of course it looks horrible. I've been resting extra and trying not to strain it so limiting computer time/tv/reading (NOT easy for me) that bein said lets keep this short and sweet
I consumed:
chicken breast
American cheese
town house flatbread crackers, roasted garlic flavor
beef jerky
ham
peanut butter ( chunky)
atkins coconut bar
that's all, no clue how few steps I got didn't bother with the ped. and I never even opened the door so it's a miniscule number at best. ok time for another nap, I slept from 3 till 11 then woke up watched one episode of wild wild west and was so sleepy I turned off the tv and fell asleep on the floor for another 3 hours, been up about an hour and goin back down again!~ LOVE a day of rest and recovery!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Pay attention to the eye..if you feel any pain or blurry vision or something get it looked at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your eye recovers quickly. Did you do something to make you think it is a blood vessel?
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!