BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

once upon a dream

once upon a dream..............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYrD_l3juoU





getting pretty gosh darn jazzed for Friday besides bein my bday a bunch of us are gonna see maleficent! WOO HOO!
 as far as today it was okey dokey, busy but not too too bad.
I ate:
chicken tenders
ramen
chicken breast
pork chop
ritz crackers
hamburger
hot dogs
bbq chips
steak and gravy biscuit from hardees (2)
lemon muffin
I also got 8390 steps, below my 10,000 but my knee is acting up so I didn't want to push it. I know the difference in an I need aleve twinge and an UH-OH twinge and this was the latter. gonna take some aleve anyway, elevate, and wear a brace today and see where that takes me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!