BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, February 3, 2014

weigh-day/dead or alive

well it was my official weigh-day and I'm happy to report a loss for the week, oh it's small but i'll take it! I'm at 123.5 which is down a half pound, considering 2 days ago I was up a pound this makes me happy. I understand the reasons I didn't post a BIG loss as I should have. I was 100% on plan no deviations but alas after I hit 40 my metabolism isn't what it used to be iwas mostly sedentary and my water consumption was way down too. so UP the movement, UP the water intake, and stay on plan will surely equal a big loss this week!
it's absolutely completely on me and I shall absolutely take care of it (and me!)
I ate:
chicken salad
Caesar salad with bacon
bbq skins
fried wieners
cheese omelet
hamburger
tsp peanut butter
I drank no water and only about 1 1/2 quarts of crystal light.
 
I hear ginger is good for you, looking at him I'd like to test that theory! YUMM!

ARTIST OF THE DAY: DEAD OR ALIVE:




 

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you didn't let that little bounce derail you. They can be so upsetting mentally. Some loss is better than no loss at all.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!