BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

FMM on a tues.

y'all know I've been participating in fmm for a while now, and it's moved from www.alltheweigh.com to http://losingweightandhavingfun.com/ so here's to wishing FMMs new home all the best and thanking All the Weigh for so much fun/insight/motivation all these years! if you're not familiar with either blog I HIGHLY suggest you clink the links and remedy that IMMEDIATELY!

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Randomly Getting to Know You

friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to the wonderful Kenlie over at All The Weigh for entrusting me with her ‘baby’ whilst she takes a break, I hope I do a good job.
Welcome to everyone, I am so happy to have you all come and visit my blog and hope I do as good a job as Kenlie did at hosting Friend Makin Monday each week.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
As I don’t know a lot of you I thought I would start would some random getting to know you questions.
1. Introduce yourself in under 10 words.
timothy, tarot, reiki, artist, poet, book nerd, quirky, Gemini, gay
2. How did you find Friend Makin Mondays?
I don't remember which one but a log I happened upon was taking part and it looked like fun, been doin it for years now
3. Have you ever met any of your blog readers?
no not blog readers, I've met FB followers. my blog was doin GREAT and some homophobic twit reported me as offensive and unfortunately it killed the blog because no one wanted to agree to visiting an offensive site so overseas readers evaporated and I changed blogs the new one has 4 followers so it's a really good thing I blog for myself! lmao
4. How many states have you visited?
al, fl, ga, tenn , miss, pa, ri, mass, md, though I've driven thru many more lol
5. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
left over ham steak and salad
6. How many different places have you lived in?
3 I'm just goin by states Alabama, Florida, Delaware.............14 if you consider actual dwellings and I'm 45
7. What’s your favorite color?
depends on the day, green, blue, yellow probably top 3
8. Do you have any pets?
I have Gossamar my tararntula, Hunnin my leopard gecko, POMF my scorpion, and Fishfry my goldfish    
9. What would your ideal job be?
I'd love to own a metaphysical book shop as reading and tarot are two of my passions.
10. Do you have any tattoos?
oh yeah and many more planned! lol

Hope you have enjoyed this weeks questions, I am excited to read all your answers and hope you will continue to come back and participate each week.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love your answers and your tattoos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name FishFry for a fish! I have a pleco (algae eater) named Mr. Clean.

    I'm still cheesed for you about getting reported. You always made sure to note ~in the subject line~ if your post was NSFW - if someone can't handle something above a G-rating, then they need to go hide in a padded room.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!