BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

a bsuy day! and tori

today is gonna be BUSY! I worked last night I have readings all day today , my book I have been DYING to get came in, I need to hit the comic book store and go make a payment to the ER (I have $125 of the $125 so YEAH!)  add blogging and posting on my to pages on fb and I need 8 arms and 36 hours! lolol so this is gonna be a real quick post!
I ate:
chicken salad
bbq skins
peanut butter
steak
chicken Caesar salad
hot dog
I got in 11114 steps
not a sip of water just 2 quarts of crystal light

lolol
ARTIST OF THE DAY: TORI AMOS

 

2 comments:

  1. Have a really great day, Timothy. I think busy means you're in demand. For the most part, it's a good thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the carbs. Good luck with all the stuff on your list.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!