BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

so so and doris day

ya know I'm just a bit on edge I guess from bein sick and such cause I got so gal darned mad at work this morning I almost lost it, luckily I only got slightly snarky and left but I wanted to just start shrieking and cursing out everyone which honestly is not like me. oh don't let me kid you I'm a typical Gemini and I can go off pretty quick but I have mellowed over the years and it doesn't usually stay with me like it did this morning. so sleep is in order for today and thank goodness I'm off tonight so I can hibernate.
on the food end it was an ok day
steak
chicken breast
peanuts
boiled egg (white only)
hot dog sans bun
garlic
chili (no beans)
I drank 80 oz water so much better!
I got 13,819 steps

ARTIST OF THE DAY: DORIS DAY:

 

2 comments:

  1. Steak, one of the best things about Atkins. Another is bacon. Keep doing what your body is telling you to, like sleep and you'll get there.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!