BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

a new day

today is a new day, and while I haven't been horrible I haven't been completely on point either. probably 80/20 , 80 bein good! lol  lets see I ate:
chili
beef hot dogs
spicy chicken sandwich (with bun, BAD!)
chicken breast
cole slaw
Caesar salad
bbq skins
sunflower seeds
and the BAD BAD REALLY BAD butterfinger cups, yes CUPS 2. I love peanut butter and these taste like a ground up chick-o stick with reeses peanut butter dipped in a light layer of chocolate. they were God Damn Delicious and now I know and that's enough, I cant have them again or it'll be a binge and that's simply unacceptable. so back to basics and ready to get goin again. my gym bag is packed AND I'LL BE HEADING THERE STRAIGHT AFTER WORK! today I had too many errands to run, and I try to do everything for the week on wed so it's done and over with. grocery shopping done, bills paid, laundry done, crickets bought, phone calls returned. it's been a very productive morning. so I'm happy with my choices so far.
I drank almost a gallon of water and I got 14805 steps.
lololol VERY boneless chicken!
do y'all like to look in the mirror when you work out? I confess I don't generally I feel like I look clumsy and off kilter but I do try to use it to keep my form proper. and I don't beat myself up if I'm not perfect, as long as I get  a little better each day. so I do it, but I still don't like it! lol


ARTIST OF THE DAY: FAITH HILL:


 

3 comments:

  1. I love chick- o--stikbut I can't eat sugar either. No good for me. So thanks for sharing. LOL now I want to run out and buy one. I have yet to see you swear but you did about those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do NOT watch myself work out. I just can't.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shhhh please don't say the words 'peanut butter' around me!!! LOL

    80% is better than 70% You got this!

    Think Thin!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!