BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

hangin in and adam ant

I'm feelin blah the winter blues are tryin to get me but I'm fighting it as best I can. everyone in my house has been sick but so far my immune boosting efforts have paid off and I'm ok. gonna keep working the issue and crossing my fingers I escape the bug!
I ate :
chicken salad
Caesar salad
vinegar and salt pork skins (a failed experiment they're NOT good! lol)
egg salad
sunflower seeds
Caesar salad with bacon
bbq skins
 I did 30 minutes of yoga stretches
 I've been putting quite a bit of work/thought into my facebook weight loss page so be sure to check it out it's a much more minute to minute view of my day............
https://www.facebook.com/fattofitandfabulous?ref=hl

 
ARTIST OF THE DAY: ADAM ANT
such a quirky lil thing but for a minute there he was all the rage and I thought he was adorable (what was I thinking? lol)
 

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the preventive medicine. That is the way to go. It seems like you're really in the groove with eating & exercise. I'm glad for you.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!