BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

feel like me

I woke up feelin like timothy today! YIPPIE! so no more meds now I can just rebuild my immune system and get back on plan and in the gym hard core cause my 5k is slightly under a month away and I'm doin it one way or another!
as for yesterday I dozed off and on for most of the day and no formal exercise. I did drink 48oz of water and i'll do more today. it's ironic when bein sick makes you dehydrated it also makes me not thirsty.
I ate:
beef hot dog
chicken breast
pepperoni
ritz crackers
star crunch
spam
so bad but not REAL bad! lolol
I wanna be REEEEAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL skinny so I'm gonna at at least 2~ lol
 
ARTIST OF THE DAY: BARRY WHITE:

 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feelin' better!
    What 5K are you planning on running?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're better and so upbeat. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back from the land of the ill!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!