BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

one step forward and leonna lewis

I feel like ive taken a BIG step forward to getting back on track..........I got 13.623 steps in and I drank 80oz of water
I ate:
chicken breast
bbq skins
beef hot dogs
kielbasa
tuna salad
chili (no beans)
I did still use  of the vitamin c drops because the heat at work was making my throat itchy so that's an additional 30 carbs but tis a small price to pay for bein able to breath/talk normally. lol
I also did 20 minutes of yoga stretches. I work tonight then I'm off tomorrow so I'm takin my gym bag and headin to the gym after work. I will NOT go before work so no point kidding myself I will, as long as I go immediately after work I'm golden if I sit down planning to go later it ont happen. I know and understand my weaknesses so why try to fight type when I can work with/around it.
a current pic, my hair is FINALLY starting to get long! YEAH BABY! lol
 ARTIST OF THE DAY: LEONNA LEWIS:

 

1 comment:

  1. I was the same way when I worked outside the house. I had to go on the way home or it didn't happen. IDK why, I just wouldn't go once I got home.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!