BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

back to thr grind AND ENRIQUE

I feel much better after 2 days off to rest and recover. still ragged around the edges but I made it through work last night just fine. gonna stay on my mucinex for a few more days. on the good news side of it my taxes came in and while I cant retire I could afford to buy a new tv. I've been watching a 19 inch tv/dvd combo for about 7 months now and while I'm glad to have a tv at all in my room as I NEVER had one growing up or as an adult for most of the time when I lived by my lonesome I couldn't see the need for two tvs. I opted to go for a 39 inch and get a better tv, it's 120 refresh and a smart wi-fi built in so I can do netflix and youtube and such. I also wanna buy some cables so I can play WOW and use it. now that will be fun!
on the health front I'm using all those high carb meds so I'm just eating as well as I can and keepin on keepin on. I'm off sunday and Monday and i'll be getting a new smaller bed. I have a queen which now that I don't have a dog is unneccesary. so I want a twin as real estate is priceless in my room! lmao with 1000 books and hundreds of dvds and cds I have 6 full size book cases 2 small file cabinets, 2 cd/dvd racks (500 cd size) and 3 small book cases, the plan is to get 2 more cd/dvd racks and place them on the wall by the bed.
and there goes my taxes! but I've been wanting to do this for ages so timmy is gonna be wearin his glad rags!
I skipped all the hocus pocus of VD and I was good! lolol being single helps I suppose but either way i', proud another bullet dodged!
do any of y'all remember hot stuff the little red devil, my daddy used to bring me the comics sometimes when I was a kid and I LOVED him, I had completely forgotten about him till I saw a pic the other day and now I'm totally obsessing about him. the comic ran from 1957 til the 90s apparently and I found a 100 issue greatest hits on amazon so I ordered it........and of course because it speaks so much to a happy time in my childhood I want a tattoo of him just a plain one probably a bit larger than this on my left butt cheek. lolol I just thing it's the perfect spot for a "cheeky" lil guy like him!

 ARTIST OF THE DAY: ENRIQUE EGLASIS:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!