BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

valentines without fat food

so I know everyones all a twitter about VD and getting something for their loved ones. (penicillin perhaps!)  but why not take the focus back to a healthy place go for dance lessons,, a couple spa day, a hotel room, skip the pretty poison and useless junk, seriously do y'all really want that $99 six foot gorram bear you have to store for the rest of your coupled lives? or would you rather have some lingerie and an "adult" holiday, after all you can burns some fun calories that way and if you need a romantic snack skip the candy and try some apples and melons you can even make them romantic cut into slices and then trim with a heart shaped cookie cutter.
now aren't these lovely and scrumptious looking too!
or commit to both being fitter and join a gym together with the promise that you love each other enough to get healthy so you can spend the rest of very long healthy lives together, what could be more romantic than that?
I'm having a shit week health wise the flu is kicking my arse and even my vitamin c is loaded with carbs so I KNOW it's gonna be a disaster on the scale this week.
shithead the scale is doin his "told you so dance, and I have told him to piss off, it's merely this weeks battle buddy , you aint gonna win the war I AM!
when I'm having a bad week I like to get motivated by living vicariously through others success so here's some of my fave biggest loser before and afters, no particular order other than Tara who is the ultimate BL to me, when I get really down I think WWTD? cause her pullin that damn car is the ultimate cme back victory with all the odds against you!

 this always helps because if they can do it by gum so can I!
then there are the hidden traps I have to look out for, I am so very addicted to WOW and that's just weird I grew up without video games cause I was in the middle of nowhere and there was no arcade around the corner or even mtv.........so in my 40s I discovered this wonderful world full of magic, mystery, and a rich backstory and I play almost every day I FORCE myself to stop and move my arse every now and then or I'd turn into a HUGE lug!
well?! lmao
I'm just throwin this out there ladies because I HATE it when women say that! not all women have curves naturally I equate it (when used as a put down of thinness) with the whole I'm fluffy not fat, or I'm big bones bull we tell ourselves to fell better instead of putting in the time and effort to feel good about who we are DURING the process too. it's a double standard to hate thin women  then drool over toned guys. if you are large and in charge great but why don't you drool over the 300 pound guys hangin at taco bell?  double standards are simply unfair so why not be kind to each other (and ourselves) at whatever weight we are. this same mentality caused us to judge this seasons BL winner as "too thin" she's actually 5 pounds under her normal bmi so come on be happy for her and let it go. she was following a 1600 calorie a day plan and exercising 6 hours a day. we all know she'll probably gain 20 pounds when she has to return to the real world of work and such so let her enjoy it!

ARTIST OF THE DAY: JOHN ANDERSON:





 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love your ideas on how to celebrate. You know I now own a kickball because of you. I smile and think of you and your wisdom in suggesting that I play outside with my niece and nephew a couple of summers ago. We had a blast.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww that's so sweet and it's been a mutual love-fest because you inspire me ever so just by NEVER giving up no matter what. I giggle and smile and understand what your goin thru or I feel your pain and frustration but I always feel like we're on parallel paths so it's never as lonely as it used to be! you my dear sweet friend are my BUDDY! and that's a GREAT feelin!

      Delete
  2. Hi Timothy, I never find it romantic to think of myself gaining weight when I eat treats. I think the melon hearts are especially cute.

    Happy Valentine's Day! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either, those would be so easy to make too!

      Delete
  3. The thing about Tara.....she STILL looks fabulous and is STILL living her life as a healthy person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that lawsuit against her was so bogus sayin she was too fat to be a spokesperson for a gym when she completed an ironman during that time frame! I absolutely LOVE her wish she'd write her book cause I'd buy that!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!