BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

wiegh day and paul young

well here's the UGH I'm up a pound with bein kinda icky and taking 60+ grams of carbs every day from the vitamin c alone and I'm not sure where it's going I haven't gotten really sick but I still feel fried around the edges and slightly "OFF" . my sinus are either stopped up or running like a sieve, at least the left side anyway. so physically I'm at a stalemate. and I wasn't able to go to the gym as planned so that irritates me to no end. I suppose it's only been a few days and my roomies were down for over a week and unable to work or even leave their room and so far I'm still goin. I guess bein stubborn has it's positives! lol
on the bright side if I was gonna get really sick it would have already happened so my immune boost plan worked even as it makes me lethargic. plus I'm just waiting on my taxes then i'll get my new bed and tv so i'll be able to sleep better and get actual rest. I also need new work shoes and now that the medical bills are paid I can focus on that.
I decided to make use of my time and I got all 14 of my journal pages for my group done so I can get the envelopes and mail them tomorrow. at least I accomplished one of my "tasks" I of course bein an overachiever had left-over scraps of paper so I made matching bookmarks for all of them. lolol


ARTIST OF THE DAY: PAUL YOUNG:
 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you aren't letting the yucks get you down. You have a good plan and will work it out.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!