BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, February 14, 2014

better....a bit

my efforts are payin off a bit and I feel somewhat better. of course I admit that's easier to do when off work and not having to deal with other folks. hopefully my body is healing its-self and knows what it's doin because I awoke craving eggs, I almost NEVER eat eggs other than the occasional deviled one but scrambled not so much. that's twice in about 2 weeks I've felt the need for eggs. (the thought icks me, they shoot right out a chickens ass! UGH) but my body craves/needs something in them so cest le vie I just put it between bread (no crust) slather it in enough mayo to drown the taste and choke it down. (literally)
which brings me to the OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD joke and the ultimate scientific answer!
WHICH CAME FIRST THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG.....................THE ROOSTER OTHERWISE THE EGG WOULD BE INFERTILE!
I ate :
egg sandwich
Cheetos
tuna casserole (a spoonful ugh)
3 cookies
beef hot dogs
bbq skins
chili (no beans)..............on a side note just FYI chili is not traditionally made with beans rice or pasta that stuff is filler and used to stretch a budget but in competition is not allowed * chili may be served OVER those items but they are NOT included in the chili*
 now here's something terrifying to me since I LOVE playing WOW. it's the first video game I ever really played as there was no arcade and I've NEVER owned a gaming system. I grew up in the 70s 80s and by the time Atari was out I lived with my grandparents (orphan) and there was no cable on dirt roads in the middle of nowhere. we had an antenna you had to turn and a max of 4 stations on the tv. anywho I can play WOW for hours and hours it's a very detailed game with a rich mythology and multiple races/countries available. and I am darn good at it!
I actually force myself to log of every so often and move around otherwise hours and hours simply fly by so quickly.

ARTIST OF THE DAY: LEEANN RIMES:

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're better and listening to your body. I liked the WoW shots. My nephews play it. I haven't gotten in to it.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. My high school chemistry teacher used to say the same thing about eggs. I couldn't resist and had to ask him if he ever kissed his daughters. He really didn't like me (other than I wasn't popular or a jock)!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!