BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

a good day and liza

well had a good day on plan and feelin pretty gosh darn good too! not letting that lil ole bump bother me and still hopin I show a loss on the scales when I wake up tonight.
I ate:
bbq skins
Caesar salad
string cheese
sunflower seeds
turkey burgers
chicken breast
boiled eggs
I got in 13417 steps and I did 20 minutes of yoga


I GOT CAUGHT UP ON THE BIGGEST LOSER AND I'M NOT SURE WHO I WANT TO WIN ALL THREE ARE ACTUALLY DESERVING AND I CAN SAY THIS SEASON THE ONLY ONE I COULDNT STAND WAS RUBEN.

ARTIST OF THE DAY: LIZA MINELLI:
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm from Alabama and when he was on idol his jerseys were custom made for him free by a local company when he got to the finale he wanted them to pay him BIG time and he was rather nasty about the whole thing so his jolly happy attitude is fake, plus he NEVER tried while on BL a guy with his size should have been losing double digits every week and he simply didn't. I was heartbroken when they brought him back for caffeine pills for cripes sake (something ALL the trainers had done in past seasons) just because he was a celebrity. if it had been any other contestant they'd have been done .

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!