BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, February 17, 2014

ahhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhh feelin so much better, haven't had to take meds all day and that's a GREAT thing cause I do so hare bein medicated and I'm a bad patient I get on my own nerves! LMAO
I did NOT weigh in I,m skipping a week and i'll weigh in next sunday mayhaps not a good decision but I don't want to get discouraged when I've already had a poopy week anyway!~
I think it's the same as the center of the tootsie roll pop........................3! lol

food was spotty but the appetite is coming back.
chicken breast
Italian sausage
bbq skins
coconut cookies (BAD BAD BAD)
pepperoni

string cheese
2 slices cheese pizza
I finished the redo on my bedroom put together a cd rack and shoe stand (its PERFECT) , washed all my bedclothes and laundry, cleaned out the closet threw away a whole hefty lawn sack of stuff that I no longer need so feelin much "lighter" spiritually.  I did a few minutes of stretches but that's all as far as regular exercise.
ARTIST OF THE DAY: CHEYENNE:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!