BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

friday

well I went to bed and slept another 9 1/2 hours and am feelin pretty gosh darn good.
work went ok and my eating was good too.
chili
Italian sausage 1/2
hamburger
chicken breast
cole slaw (no sugar)
sun flower seeds
Caesar salad
deer roast
I drank 1/2 gallon water but my thirst is just so subdued right now I had to force myself.
 I got 9884 steps and I must admit when I tallied just now I was tempted to go walk those other 116 steps but it is what it is and time is an issue this morning as I have "chores" and errands!

while I think peta are eco-terrorists and wacj jobs for many of their extereme ideas (release all pets back into the wild) and hypocrites for killing 90% of the animals that go thru their shelters I do agree there is no need of animal testing in this day and age it is an abomination..................plus it's an excuse to post pictures of the oh so pretty and hot Dave Navarro!

ARTIST OF THE DAY: DUNKAN SHIEK:
 

2 comments:

  1. I probably would have walked those steps around the house like some sort of mad woman. I am learning to give myself a great big break in situations like that.

    When I read the number, I thought "Good job!" not "Boy, he really screwed up not getting the full 10,000 steps." I need to see it the same way for myself and not be so hard on myself. Thanks for helping me learn that lesson.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes our bodies just need the sleep. :-)

    As for PETA and those organizations. They have good ideas and good concepts...but they just turn fanatical...and that's where it goes awry!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!