BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, February 7, 2014

better /madonna

I'm feelin better and in more control today. yesterday was a bust so that's 2 days of uncontrolled crazy. I have to remember to make sure I don't get caught metaphorically with my pants down again. I simply wasn't prepared mentally or physically for the days I had this week and that caught me by surprise because I thought I was. I guess the real bad food here was humble pie. I got too confident and too big for my britches and got brought down a peg. ok lesson learned letting it go and moving on. I'm keeping the message but letting the angst go and gladly too! no time to dwell I do have a mere month to get back in 5k shape. I started tonight but lemme tell you it was worse than I thought even goin 3mph was ROUGH and at that speed I didn't make a 5k in under and hour so NOT happy with that at all. I was at 54 minutes so I've lost 7 minutes. that means to reach my goal of a better time I need to improve by at least 8 minutes in a month. a little daunting but I do better with an actual challenge/focus.  so lets just get it over with:
Stromboli with ham/bacon/pepperoni/meatballs
garlic knots
steak biscuit
Gatorade
hoho (awful)
yep all I ate all day was carb loaded crap
with all the sodium carbs I started to feel dehydrated badly and water wasn't helping so to give my
 electrolytes a boost I pounded a 32oz fierce melon.
today is a new day going to go 100% induction and almost no carbs for a few days to get back into ketosis as I have triggered the cravings/binges AGAIN. UGH!
does kicking myself in the arse count as exercise? lololol
the good thing is I made it through the rough days and now I can start from there and move forward.
the only positive was I got 18926 steps with all my running around!

ARTIST OF THE DAY: MADONNA:
 

2 comments:

  1. Just get out there consistently and the time will fall away (that sentence was aimed at me too!!). As for the food...sounds like you've already talke yourself through it and you are back on track!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about 'getting to big for your britches' !! Every time I say I'm doing well or getting close to a goal, I bounce up the scales. Pride goes before I fall, I remind myself.

    You're back on track. Don't let the hoho defeat you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!