BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

fighting the flu and enigma

well everyone has the flu except me and so far I'm doin fine. I had a tinyscratchy throat 2 days ago but I've been mega-dosing garlic (30,000 mg a day) doing my airborne twice a day instead of once gargling with peroxide and Listerine (not at the same time lol)   I also started vitamin c defense drops like mad as it cant hurt. however I wish I had of checked BEFORE I'd eaten 10 of the things each one is 20 calories and 6 grams of carbs, so holy smokes that's 3 times my carb limit just in vitamin c! not gonna stress too bad I had limited choices at work so mayhaps i'll see if they have a sugar-free version. though honestly many times the sugar free versions have MORE carbs than the regular.  hopefully this doesn't sabotage the whole week since I already did that fro 2 days. and I've been so good the last couple too. my food is excellent.
chicken breast
beef hot dog
hamburger patty
bbq skins
salt and pepper skins
more chicken breast
1 string cheese (limiting cheese and cutting out salads and nuts for the next 2 weeks)
my gym bag is packed and ready to go for in the morning after work and despite the weather I'm going no matter what!

and if this doesn't inspire you my condolences, you must be DEAD! if only hugh jackman would jog along my neighborhood mayhaps I'd be a runner cause I'd sure enough follow him to the ends of the earth! YUMMY!

ARTIST OF THE DAY: ENIGMA:
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your determination Timothy! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I think I'm doing well only to have something unknown like the vitamin C happen. It is somehow worse for me than actually cheating. Good for you for taking it in stride. Great job with the food.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that with cough drops a while back!!!!! Those suckers blew my calorie count for the day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!