BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

over the hump and on the mend

I am officially over the hump and on the mend. gonna cut back to once a day on the mucinex (unless I feel worse) for a couple of days and then back to basics. I understand life happens and I'm ok with that but honestly enough with the physical ailments I've been sicker this past year than the entire rest of my life and I am DONE! DONE I TELL YOU! lolol hear me universe!?
honestly I'm not sure if I'm gonna weigh tonight when I wake up or not, I'm undecided. either the gain could inspire/energize me or throw me into a dither. so when I get up i'll see which side my emotions are falling and make the decision.
on the happier side of things I'm LOVIN my bedroom with the smaller bed. I have room to bring the dresser out of the closet and to add a dvd rack  so my closet will have twice the storage space and I'm gonna clean out the mail/magazines too while I'm at it. I bought another set of sheets (so I have 2 ) to make washing easier and they FINALLY got some brown blinds in which I'm hopin will cut light better than white does. I don't want to cover the window because my leopard gecko needs sunlight as does my snake plant. I also found a shoe rack I think will be perfect, I've tried 4 of them and hated them all. over the door and those pockets are made more for female size shoes so I waste every 3rd spot. this one is just to sets of bars with no dividers and it's extendable so I can make it the perfect size.
on the food front not too bad I suppose............
a handful of bbq corn chips (lowest carb chips out there)
bbq skins
tuna salad
pepperoni
chicken breast
string cheese
payday
of course mucinex, vitamin c drops, garlic oil, and 3 airborne.
I did not do "formal/normal" exercise yesterday, I did however participate in the domino effect! lmao
I decided to get a smaller bed then Xavier decided he wanted my bed then Sabrina wanted xaviers bed and Bernie had to have a different one to and Damien cant be left out so you got it 3 bedrooms and 5 beds got moved. we started around 9am and went until 3pm (well into my sleep time) so  don't feel guilty for skipping the workout, I sweated a-plenty!
it was worth it because everyone is happy with the results.
today I'm double booked, Rebecca scheduled an impromptu show at 6pm and I have my tarot group at 7pm so and it's at a different house so I need to leave a bit early. i'll make the first 15/20 minutes of the show and then just make the group. this will be the 1st group since that incident with the lady who thinks I'm blah blah blah and I'm certainly gonna be there so she doesn't think I'm bothered by it or scared to face her. should be interesting!
now for the HORRID admission I have been so exhausted and dragging arse at work that I drank diet mt dew the last 2 days. UGH I KNOW it was horrible getting off the soda train and i'll hate myself for having to do it again but it served it's purpose. I did get 15,551 steps in yesterday and around 32oz of water.



 

4 comments:

  1. What garlic do you use. Want to start taking garlic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right now I'm taking spring valley 1000mg softgels , when I was in florida the herb corner had 5000 mg one I loved but alas I cant find them in de.

      Delete
  2. Don't kick yourself for the diet dew......it will be easier to cut it this time after only 2 or 3 days of drinking it. I promise!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!