BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, August 15, 2014

UGH! no negativity please

UGH! I don't want any negativity shared with me please and thank you kindly. I'm gonna say this and be damned with who it tweaks! I AM SICK TO DEATH OF POLICE/SOILDER BASHING! 99.9 % OF THE SO CALLED VIDEOS ARE EDITED TO NOT SHOW WHAT THE PERP DID TO START IT, AND FIRING TEAR GAS ON PEACEFUL PROTESTERS..............THAT BLOCKED STREETS FOR 3 DAYS, ABOUT TIME! I WAS IN FLORIDA WHEN THE CRAZY CUBANS BLOCKED HALF THE CITY FOR 6 MONTHS OVER ELIAN GONZALES. ANY OTHER CITY IN AMERICA THE NATIONAL GAURD WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN 3 DAYS MAX. THE LAW WAS THE LAW (wet foot dry foot) SO IT WASNT A MORAL DILEMA. HIS DAD WANTS HIM BACK HE WAS PICKED UP AT SEA HE GOES BACK. SIMPLE............THEN WHEN THEY FINALLY RESUCED HIM FROM THE MOB THEY PLASTERED PICS OF THE POLICE "BRUTALIZING" THE FAIMLY BY HOLDING A GUN ON THEM....EXCEPT THEY WERE PHYICALLY BLOCKING THE POLICE AND WHEN THEY TOOK THE BOY THEY WERE THROWIN G ROCKS/FURNITURE/GARBAGE CANS AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY COULD HURL AT THE VAN CARRYING THE CHILD. DIDNT APPEAR TO ME THEY CARED A WHIT ABOUT HIS SAFETY JUST THEIR POLITICAL CLOUT.
AND THERE ARE NUMEROUS FALSE POSTS (check snopes y'all) THAT PEOPLE REPOST ALL THE TIME. THAT NOT MY BABY BULLSHIT YOUR POOR BABY WITH THE DRUGS AND WEAPON WHO BROKE THE LAW AND RESISTED ARREST, THAT BABY? TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO RESPECT THE POLICE IF YOU GET PULLED OVER FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDNT DO BECAUSE YOU DRIVE A SIMILAR CAR OR ARE IN THE VICINITY OF A CRIME CO-OPERATE WITH THE POLICE ALL THAT I'M A CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR WHILE DRUNK OR JUST DECIDING TO ARGUE TO ARGUE STUFF NEEDS TO STOP.............YOU DESERVE TO GET POPPED FOR RESISTING ARREST IF YOU REFUSE TO TELL THE POLICE YOUR NAME SHOW AND ID AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF. WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT A LOT OF FREEDOMS WERE TAKEN AFTER 911 AND ALL Y'ALL PATRIOTIC FLAG WAVES WERE ON THE BANDWAGON I TOLD EVERYONE THAT IT WAS A HORRIBLE THING BUT NO ONE WANTED TO HEAR IT SO Y'ALL GOT YOUR WISH NOW SHUT UP AND LIVE WITH IT IN PEACE...............OH AND BY THE BY IF YOU DONT VOTE THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HAVE GIVEN AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO AN OPINION!
(fyi not all Cubans are crazy so it's NOT a racial statement, those people were nuts, many had been here 30years and refused to learn English or obey our laws. if I move to france I'm gonna speak French etc etc)
end of tirade and I feel better now but I believe this 100%, I also believe people should care enough to be a parent and discipline your kid when they misbehave you aint supposed to be a friend till they get grown and on their own. bust their asses, ground them, make then do community service, unplug the tv/computer and don't give a 6 year old a blasted phone or credit card (are you stoned?) and if that sweet little darling looks at you and drops the Fbomb, wash their mouth out with soap or use castor oil, if they're a teen smack em in the mouth. I don't believe it's child abuse to use coprporal punishment and I wish it was back in the school system. these are the rules I had to obey and guess what I NEVER had any of that done to me after about 4 because I KNEW better. nobody likes to hear this but raising a kid is like training a dog reward and punishment and you need to be consistent.
if you raise kids to honor teachers/police/elders you wont have these instances happening all the time.


well I'm sure I've pissed off the vast majority of people but I admit I'm the most conservative liberal you'll ever meet. I see no reason why any person not convicted of a felony shouldn't be allowed to own a gun but no reason why you shouldn't have to pass a background check and i'll take it further you should be required to PASS a gun safety course to register ANY weapon!
I also think peoples bedrooms are none of anyone damn business so as long as you're both consentual adults everyone else can piss off.
marriage is a man made LEGAL construct it has nothing to do with the bible so keep your religion out of it, and out of other peoples reproductive systems. I'm an pro-choice legally if anti-abortion morally. I have no right to decide anothers choice and neither does anyone else.
I also think the rich should pay a fair share of taxes and that churches should too. they make BILLIONS and use it to sway policy so they need to pay their fair share.
hmmmm what else can I say to rile up the bloggerverse? lolol
I know I have zero sympathy for people who commit suicide, I myself survived an attempt and I bootstrapped it , no meds, no nothing I pulled my head out of my ass and dealt. I pity the people who die thru no fault of their own and get no sympathy at all. you never hear anything about when cops or soldiers pass anymore....except when westboro pickets the funerals. I was kinda appalled that robin Williams is still headline news and an icon like lauren bacall who changed the way women were portrayed in film FOREVER barely rated a blip. my personal opinions based on my life experience, it's my truth yours mayhaps diametrically opposes mine and that's fine. no one has to agree with me but I refuse to keep hearing this anti-establishment shit all the time. if the country isn't what you want it to be, vote, help change the laws, sue the police if your rights are violated, volunteer, start/sign petitions. be pro-active if you're not willing to do that then stop whining! and FYI I DO volunteer, I DO vote, I DO sign/circulate petitions, and yes I DO protest legally with a permit not as a mob out of control on a street!


so onto food LMAO!
1/4 beef dog (1 with bun 1 without)
garlic chips 1/2 bag
reese cup
steak biscuit
gravy
pepperoni
triscuits
chicken breast


 

3 comments:

  1. This is why I read your blog. You are the most conservative liberal I know. I agree with you almost 100 percent. I hate the way they take a video and edit it to show what ever slant they want. Conservatives and liberals. I am a conservative but lately the stuff that is posted is embarrassing. I really just stay out of it. I have enough to worry about just taking care of myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it drives me nuts, but when someones in trouble who do they call!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!